Founded in 2010, FunPlus is a world class, independent game developer and publisher headquartered in Greater Zurich Area (Zug), Switzerland and with operations in China, Japan, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Russia and United States. As an organization that fosters the best creative talent in the world, employing nearly 1,700, the company has developed and published mobile games that have ranked in the #1 spot in nearly 70 countries, which includes State of Survival, Kings of Avalon and Guns of Glory. FunPlus studios include Imagendary, KingsGroup, Puzala, and Seven Games, each with a focus on developing a unique brand of strategy, puzzle and role-playing games, respectively.
The FunPlus brand powers FunPlus Phoenix (FPX), one of the world’s most successful esports organizations.
As a Video Artist that will be creating videos for Community for our live games. You will need a strong sense of animation, video editing and also a good understanding of 3D and VFX. You’ll be part of all the creative process to produce those videos, from providing the ideas, concepts and scripts to making the final video to share in the social media channels.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the community team, being aligned with the roadmap and the current needs.
- Being part of the full process of doing benchmark, brainstorming sessions, storyboards, animatics to illustrate your ideas.
- Create scripts in English for the videos and bring new concepts on a regular basis.
- Work with After Effects/Premiere to produce the creatives.
- Adapt material from UA creatives to be used in social media.
- Record gameplay footage.
- Working with an attention to detail.
- Ensure that you can deliver the assets in time.
Profile that we look for:
- +3 years experience in the video games industry or advertising agencies.
- Strong and multidisciplinary art skillset (character animation, storytelling, composition, video edition and motion graphics 2D).
- Ability to drive an idea from conception to completion.
- Expert working with After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Proactive and self-driven but also a good team player positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
A plus if you also have:
- Experience in Unity, Unreal and 3D softwares (3D Max, Maya or C4D) is a plus.
- Experience in Spine.
- Interest in data and analytics.