Live Stream and Influencer Specialist
From critically acclaimed The Longest Journey and the very first sci-fi MMO Anarchy Online, to brutal survival in Conan Exiles, our 27-year history has set us uniquely up for a journey to the harsh planet of Dune.
The Funcom team consists of over 200 people located in 3 different studios in Europe and the US. With headquarters in Oslo, the team includes visionary programmers, artists, animators, community supporters, designers, and everyone in between, who all strive to deliver the very best.
As part of Funcom’s ongoing expansion, the company is strengthening its in-house marketing department with several new positions, among others, establishing dedicated Community Engagement Team.
Your Mission in Funcom
As Live stream and influencer specialist you will be working closely with the rest of the Community Engagement Team and report to the Community Engagement Director, as well as support the Community Managers on our live teams.
You will lead, drive, maintain, and optimize paid and non- paid content creator campaigns while managing the relationships with existing and new Influencers. You will identify, track, and deliver on relevant KPIs.
You will also be the driving force in the planning, development and production of our live streams by directing and hosting live broadcasts.
This position is ideally located at the Funcom Oslo studio in Norway, but for the right candidate other solutions can be considered including other Funcom studios and remote work.
How you can have an impact in your position:
- Lead all planning and execution of paid and non-paid influencer marketing campaigns in combination with the overall community engagement strategy
- Utilize measurement tools to track performance metrics. Activate Influencer campaigns and manage post-campaign
- Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers / ambassadors
- Plan, organize and help with hosting official streams for our internally developed and published titles as well as appear on external streams
- Work to increase viewership and explore strategic partnerships to ensure a growing audience
- Maintain communication with Twitch and other relevant partners
- Own and report on influencer and stream analytics data, tracking and pursuing KPIs
- Some travel to relevant trade shows such as TwitchCon
We are looking for someone that has:
- 2- 3 years of experience in influencer management and live streaming
- Well-versed in the technical aspects of streaming, setting up and hosting live streams on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Steam and other relevant platforms
- Creative, fun, collaborative, and solution-minded individual
- Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills
- Passion for Video Game Culture and Communities
- Strong understanding of OBS or other streaming Software and Stream Tools
- Experience with Image and video editing software is a plus
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible! Average response time is 1 week.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our company values. We focus on Agile/Scrum methodology, and heavily value the importance of work-life-balance in employee culture. Funcom values close-knit, collaborative individuals who crave creative ownership, a drive for constructive input, and a never-ending pursuit of evolution and quality.
The Funcom Oslo studio is a professional working environment with an international work culture, close to 100 people from over 25 different nationalities in one of the happiest countries in the world. Funcom is an international and varied environment in which people has one thing in common – their love for making and playing videogames.
Located in central downtown Oslo, the studio is situated in a modern office building surrounded by a cozy area with lots of sights, restaurants, and cafés.
Working at Funcom Oslo offers a flexible 37.5h/week working schedule, relocation assistance, pension plan, healthcare package, social Fridays, free access to gym, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games!
We have a dynamic, inclusive, challenging and engaging work culture, with a basis of continued training and career development opportunities. Come join us in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games.