Locations: Oslo, Norway. Lisbon, Portugal. Stockholm, Sweden.
From critically acclaimed The Longest Journey to the very first sci-fi MMO Anarchy Online, to the brutal trials of Conan Exiles, our 28-year history has set our players uniquely up for a journey to the harsh world of Dune, where the continual battle for survival and spice will bring a challenge that is Legendary.
The Funcom team consists of over 250 people located in 5 studios - Norway, the US, Portugal, Sweden, a newly opened Romania studio - plus an additional UI/UX hub in the UK. As part of Funcom’s ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, Funcom is now backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world!
Now, our Marketing department needs an Influencer Manager to help create lasting partnerships with influencers and content creators and to mastermind fun and engaging influencer campaigns.
Your Mission in Funcom
As Influencer Manager, you will be working closely with the rest of the PR & Community Engagement Team and report to the Community Engagement Director. You will also work with the Community Managers on our live teams.
You will lead, drive, maintain, and optimize paid and non-paid content creator campaigns while managing the relationships with existing and new influencers. You will identify, track, and deliver on relevant KPIs.
How you can have an impact in your position:
- Lead all planning and execution of paid and non-paid influencer marketing campaigns in combination with the overall community engagement strategy
- Work with the Product Marketing and Sales & Distribution team on paid influencer campaigns, managing budget and delivering on KPIs
- Utilize measurement tools to track performance metrics
- Activate Influencer campaigns and manage post-campaign analysis
- Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers / ambassadors
- Build relationships with influencers across products, and work to get them invested into our products throughout the product lifespan
- Produce and coordinate engaging social media content with influencers
- Maintain communication with Twitch and other relevant partners
- Own and report on influencer analytics data, tracking and delivering on KPIs
- Some travel to relevant trade shows such as TwitchCon
We are looking for someone that has:
- The skill to uncover trends and creative storytelling opportunities that leverage influencers to co-create engaging content for our games and IPs
- Expertise on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and developing new ways of partnering with influencers
- Experience with contract negotiations with influencers and agencies
- A solid understanding of the influencer market, understanding who’s who, and what influencers can be right ambassadors for the different games
In addition, the perfect candidate has:
- 2- 3 years of experience in influencer management
- Creative, fun, collaborative, and solution-minded individual
- Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills
- Passion for Video Game Culture and Communities
- Strong written and spoken English
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible!
Please apply in English.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our company values. We focus on Agile/Scrum methodology, and heavily value the importance of work-life balance in employee culture. Funcom values close-knit, collaborative individuals who crave creative ownership, a drive for constructive input, and a never-ending pursuit of evolution and quality.
Working at Funcom offers a flexible working schedule, relocation assistance, pension plan, healthcare package, social Fridays, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games!
We have a diverse, dynamic, inclusive, challenging and engaging culture, with a basis of continued training and career development opportunities, and we encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply. Come join us in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games.