(Closed) Influencer Marketing Strategy Intern
About the Company:
You're a gamer: you’ll play until your eyes hurt, your hands ache, and you’ll play that “one last match” even when you know you shouldn’t. Why? Because you love it… and so do we.
And because we love it, we had to understand how to keep our bodies from falling apart. Full Restore is committed to helping all gamers stay at their best. To do so, we’ve created a set of vitamins designed to improve your everyday health and help you establish a routine. We’re here to guide you as you keep yourself healthy to keep yourself gaming.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Influencer Marketing Intern. Our perfect applicant is passionate about health and gaming, and sharing with their peers and their community. They are responsible for driving the brand image on marketing channels. The goals of the marketing program are to identify esports and gaming influencers and manage the traffic towards our website. Be part of our launch and start something new!
A Gamer: You identify as a gamer, you live the lifestyle, and you always find time to play.
A Social Influencer. You love using social media and you believe that it's a great way to engage students with information they need. You're excited to use social media to interact with your peers about their educational goals in an authentic way.
Connected. You're an involved member of the campus community and you consistently look for opportunities to expand your network even further.
Enthusiastic. You get so excited about helping students achieve their goals that others naturally buy into what you're saying. You can captivate any audience with your excitement and your expertise, making you a great presenter.
Resilient. You're a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting your goals.
Resourceful. You're quick, you're clever, and you're solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it - you don't rely on a lot of direction.
Self-Motivated. You're comfortable working independently and can motivate yourself to accomplish anything. You're great at managing your time and are committed to completing your tasks.
You are also:
- A current sophomore, junior, or senior on campus, able to commit to at least one academic period
- Tech-savvy and excited to stay engaged in a remote workforce.
- Create awareness and drive interest within the gaming community on campus for Full Restore.
- Be creative in seeking out opportunities to share the Full Restore story. Generate ideas for giveaways, partnerships, and cool events on campus.
- Find the gamers on-campus - network and create advocates within the community
- Host or manage gaming events on campus to promote the brand, share information, and build advocates.
- Create a running list of local and US-based influencers (streamers, bloggers, esports pros), compiling contact information identifying opportunities for affiliate partnerships.
- Identify additional groups on campus that may also find interest in the products
- Canvassing- sharing/posting fliers and giving presentations on the product.
- Create a detailed report on your marketing and promotional activities every 2 weeks.
PRODUCT AND BRAND EXPERT
- Act as a Full Restore ambassador at all times: always professional and courteous to consumers/campus contacts/authorities
- Become a credible product and brand expert: know the product ingredients and brand values
- Build brand awareness via social network sharing of relevant content
MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure a constant flow of new ideas to be shared with management.
- Submit activity through pictures and reports.
We will be offering college credit for this role, so please discuss this with us during the application process.