Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Full Circle is a studio that was formed in 2021 and we're working on the next evolution of skate. We are proud to build a team that is geo-diverse, and while our home studio is based in Vancouver, BC., our team members have the flexibility to either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both. We prioritize inclusivity and diversity in our studio and we continue the push to be better every day.
We are looking for a World Builder to help us on this incredible endeavor. You will report to the Environment Director.
What you'll do
- Work with the Environment Director to establish Environment Theming & Tone, References for sections of the world.
- Work closely with Level Designers to iterate on, and bring a level of believability and detail to the world while retaining the gameplay intentions.
- Work with proprietary procedural tools to lay out and detail sections of the world.
- Work within performance and memory budgets defined by the tech art and engineering teams.
What you'll bring
- 3+ Years Experience on Video Game Asset production teams
- Experience shipping environment content in an intermediate to senior role on 1-2 shipped console/PC titles.
- Strong knowledge of architecture, urban planning, and visual design.
- Excellent sense of visual composition, form and color.
- Excellent knowledge of how to manage content for games in an optimized and performant manner.
- A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Visual Design, or related diploma or certificate.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.