WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Director of Product Management, reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will:
- Be a game expert in current and new trends, knowledgeable of why the latest games are succeeding or failing
- Provide the voice of the product in meetings and internal/external communication
- Establish KPIs to measure player base health and business performance throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Work with creative and production to develop game features and content releases to reach those goals
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews
- Work with partners to improve our technology towards improved time-to-player and long-term sustainability
- Create and balance models for progression systems
- Determine the research strategy to ensure product decisions are data-informed and meet user needs
- Coordinate across the company to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from several partners including finance, marketing, community management, customer support, security and positive play
- Hire and develop talent within the Product management discipline
- Indirectly manage our Insights' needs with partner teams including User research, Data analytics and Consumer insights
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of leadership in product
- Built and managed product or data teams at scale
- You have experience developing AAA games
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with cross-functional teams, guiding multi-disciplines to achieve a core goal.
- You know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.