Frontier are the studio behind Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Video Artist to join our growing Creative Services team. You will be working to help us create engaging video content across all of Frontier’s projects, including Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a studio with a proven track record of delivering successful AAA titles and play an important role in our continued success.
- Creating engaging video content for all our current and future games
- Capturing in-game content for trailers and other video content
- Help continue to push the quality of the video content that Frontier produces
- Supporting other disciplines within the current Frontier Creative Services team
- Filming and producing community assets and assisting in live stream production.
- An interest in video games would be desirable and beneficial
- Confident, responsive and creative individual, to bring fresh ideas to our team
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and the wider company
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
- Strong organisational skills.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- A showreel that demonstrates examples of your own editing and motion graphics skills (Please provide a link to this as part of your application).
- An eye for shot composition, in both game capture and live action film
- Experience with game capture and knowledge of game capture software (Nvidia Shadowplay, FRAPS)
- Camera and live action filming experience.
- 3D software experience (3D animation, lighting and rendering)
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Professional live stream experience
- A knowledge of the key After Effects plug-ins (Red Giant, Particular, Optical Flares, etc.).
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, childcare vouchers, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief