Facilities and H&S Administrator
Frontier Developments are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
As part of Frontier’s continued growth, we have created a new opportunity for a Facilities and H&S Administrator. You will be responsible for providing support to our Facilities and Health and Safety teams along with general admin tasks across our busy and growing site. You will be a strong team player with good organisational skills and experienced in dealing with multiple tasks.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Ordering of kitchenette supplies and equipment
- Book and supervise all site maintenance
- Provide holiday cover for Reception
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
Health & Safety
- Issuing ergonomic self-assessment reviews and assisting with the distributing of ergonomic equipment
- Weekly site H&S checks, and kitchenette hygiene and stock checks
- Issuing of desk equipment to new starters, ensuring new chairs and pedestals are provided at each desk
- Staff induction tours of the studio.
- Monitor helpdesk requests, answering facilities queries and site issues.
- General administration support to the team.
- Supporting the team with filing related – electronic and hard copy filing, raising orders
- *Please note that this role will be based on-site at our state of the art Cambridge studio.
- High attention to detail
- Administration/Coordination experience
- A strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills for our internal customers and external suppliers
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Confident with IT and learning new software
- Basic H&S certificate or a good understanding of basic health and safety in an office environment.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 600+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.