Customer and Technical Support
Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are looking for our next big customer service advocate to join our passionate Customer Support team. Whether a customer is having trouble in a seemingly infinite galaxy of 400 billion stars, or needs assistance designing the world’s most creative theme park, you will be empowered to provide outstanding, impactful and memorable support to our players! Our Customer Support members work closely with various Development, Publishing and QA teams on a daily basis to achieve this.
We are looking to broaden our level of support and further assist our players in Elite Dangerous and other titles.
The right candidate will need to be open to shift work.
- A passion to provide top level customer service.
- Managing large volumes of incoming customer questions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and deliver positive results
- Competently handle customer issues, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within reasonable time periods
- Assess, Escalate, feedback and communicate issues that require input from other departments
- Become a positive, public representative of Frontier Developments in responses
- Technical support competence
- Thrives on change. As new games and updates are launched, new problems arise and you will need to meet them head on
- Friendly, empathetic, positive & personable
- High commitment level to work & delivering results
- A driven problem solver & quick learner
- Be flexible with shift work, including weekends, evenings and bank holidays
- Good attention to detail
- Keen gamer
- Fluent written ability in English
- Technical PC expertise on diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues
- Experienced online PC gamer
- Involvement with online gaming communities (reddit/forums, etc.)
- Previous gameplay experience with Elite Dangerous & Planet Coaster
- Fluent written ability in a second language
Candidates will need to submit their CV and a Covering Letter expressing their interest in the role to be considered for the position.
What we can offer you:
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 500+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.