(Closed) Creative Services Producer
Frontier Developments are the AAA games studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Planet Coaster, Planet Zoo and Elite Dangerous. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of video games, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
The Creative Services department produces all marketing materials for our entire portfolio of exciting games. As a Creative Services Producer you will coordinate a cross discipline team of Video Artists, Graphic Designers and Marketing Artists, focusing on a selection of our titles. You will work closely with stakeholders from our Publishing, Commercial and Development teams across the company, and be responsible for delivering high-quality marketing assets, on time and to spec.
Marketing assets you’ll be working on will range from hotly anticipated launch trailers watched by millions to beautiful pieces of artwork, from Steam store assets to social media engagement pieces.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing department in an outstanding games company, with excellent career prospects.
- Work with stakeholders from varied departments to create detailed and well-thought out briefs for projects
- Co-ordinate entire projects without supervision, reporting to the Lead Producer
- Schedule and track project tasks with Monday.com, including managing your resources and team capacity
- Proactively identify, prioritise and schedule work based on the project roadmap
- Run brief creation, kick-off meetings, team stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and the required quality
- Keep stakeholders involved through collaboration, reviews and visible, effective reporting
- Ensure company and department processes, procedures and pipelines are followed
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and proactively prevent/solve issues.
- Experience of managing small creative teams in an agency or internal marketing department
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and clients; understanding their needs and working with your team to deliver to their satisfaction
- Collaborative approach with the ability to mediate and facilitate between different departments and disciplines
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in finding simple solutions to complex problems
- Confident in managing multiple projects and tasks in parallel
- Must love video games!
Proven skills and experience
- At least 2 years in a Middleweight / Full position as a Project Manager or Producer. Hands-on Account Managers also considered
- Experienced in producing entire creative projects for stakeholders / clients at a high level
- Experienced in the use of project management software; Monday.com, Trello, Jira etc
- Experience in the games industry is a bonus
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.