Videographer/Video Allrounder (m/f/d)
- Video all-rounder for production and post-production
- Creation of current broadcast formats for TV and digital platforms according to technical and dramaturgical aspects
- Production + post-production of moving image productions (we produce a varied range of campaigns: trailers, commercials, player profiles, broadcast graphics, innovative esport formats, talks, image films, events and more)
- Post-processing of videos (colour correction/colour grading)
- Creation of animations and VFX effects in After Effects
- Creation and integration of video assets for contributions and broadcasts (openers, belly bands, etc.)
- Management and organisation of editing projects and raw material
- A completed media technical training in the field of video / TV or film
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a cameraman/camerawoman and editor
- Experience with common camera systems
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and After Effects; Photoshop is advantageous)
- Strong sense of image design, editing aesthetics and dramaturgy
- You have a convincing portfolio or samples of your work
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Very good English and German skills
- For our productions, our team mainly works in the DACH region, but also internationally. Willingness to travel is a requirement
- Interest in gaming and esports is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and certificates, as well as information about your next possible starting date and salary expectations via our application form (please no Word or zip files). Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
In addition, we also look forward to receiving a creative gaming resume.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.