(Closed) Video Editor (non-live) (m/w/d) League of Legends
We are looking for dedicated support for our production team in the Berlin area. Together we work on the biggest productions in the League of Legends universe. The focus of this role will be on our client productions and sometimes on event productions in Germany & Europe.
You will execute video editing operations in Adobe Premiere during show pre-production to create and deliver specific video content. You interface closely with the Video Producer and you are responsible for: project assembly, working with storytelling documents, editing with feedback rounds, transitions, titles and motion design, sound mixing & design, color correction and visual enhancements, digital asset management, export and quality control, research editing techniques or solutions.
- Edit exciting storytelling pieces or shows in the Adobe Creative Suite from initial Assembly until the final release
- Adjust edits according to feedback notes and work with the Producer to attain specific style and messaging
- Collaborates with Producers, Director, Writers and Observers to record gameplay moments
- Edit, Export, and Encode working versions, cutdowns or clips upon request
- Collaborate with Tape Librarian to organize and maintain the video database’s file structure
- 3 years of production experience and 2 years of experience in this role
- Expert technical proficiency with the Adobe Premiere editing software / Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a great plus
- You are skilled at creating resonant visual experiences from editorial cues
- In this position you will be particularly successful if you are innovative, a team player and motivated. We are looking for colleagues with a "let's get this done" attitude
- Able to digest feedback and efficiently implement it
- You are highly organised
- Others appreciate your distinctive composure. Even in stressful situations you have a calming effect on your colleagues
- Business fluent in English. German skills are a plus
- Be part of the driving force that has helped to shape esports and gaming for nearly two decades
- Experience working with an international, multi-cultural team around the world, be part of a diverse and inclusive company.
- Collaborate, learn and grow with people who have shared passion about all things gaming and esports – there is no better place to “work hard, play hard.”
- Access to training and development programs for all experience levels enabling professional and personal growth
- Modern, spacious office in Berlin, and the chance to witness some of the most hyped productions right in our state-of-the-art studios!
We are looking forward to receiving your application including cover letter, CV and certificates, as well as information about your next possible starting date and salary expectations via our application form (please no Word or zip files). Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
In addition, we also look forward to receiving a creative gaming resume.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.