Tournament Admin (m/f/d)
- Supporting the development of esports ecosystems by organising and running tournaments within in-house communities such as (99Damage, Prime League, Summoner's Inn, Agent's Range, and joinDOTA) as well as for white-label products of our partners.
- Together with your Tournament colleagues, you will design future projects that will shape the esports scene.
- As Tournament Admin you cooperate directly with the production team, which produces state of the art broadcasts on livestreaming platforms like Twitch and Youtube or for TV
- Manage first level support at tournaments and constantly interact with players and teams from all over the world from amateur to professional level.
- Updating tournament data for our community pages and international tournament and league pages as well as supporting the creation of content around tournament coverage, rulebooks, teasers and announcements.
- You will take over the tasks of a player manager and referee at offline events and will be the first contact person for professional teams and players.
- You have a passion for esports and would like to help shape it with a lot of initiative.
- You are familiar with the different tournament formats and league procedures in the national and international arena. You are aware of the advantages and disadvantages of formats such as single elimination, double elimination, Swiss and round robin for participants and organisers.
- Professional and personal development is important to you and you welcome feedback from your colleagues.
- Even when faced with spontaneous challenges, it is easy for you to keep calm, act flexibly and ensure a smooth tournament process with your team.
- A certain tendency towards perfectionism, healthy self-structuring and enjoyment of working with people of all kinds are qualities that will help you succeed in this role.
- You have a good command of English (C1) and German (C1-C2) as well as MS Office skills, knowledge of Jira is welcome but not a must.
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
For this position we need a gaming CV. We want to understand which (esport) games you play and in which (esport) games you are familiar with the competitive scene.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.