(Closed) Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) in the gaming and esports industry
Act as backbone for the team and the project by defining a (technology) project plan, outline project tasks, milestones, status and allocation of resources to deliver projects on time within budget and scope in front of your team and other stakeholders.
- You will develop project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and derive project plans and roadmaps
- You will coordinate internal resources and third parties for the successful execution of projects
- You will act as Product Owner if a project is run with agile principles, by incorporating feature requests into the roadmap, grooming and prioritizing the backlog, develop user stories with the rest of your team, set and plan sprint goals
- You will ensure that projects are delivered on-time within budget and scope
- You will oversee, track and report project status
- You will measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- You possess a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- You are experienced working both in agile and waterfall principles and you’re proficient in using project management tools such as JIRA, Monday, Trello or alike
- You have a university degree in engineering, computer science or a relevant field and at least 3 years in IT project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- You are able to solve problems under pressure and you have strong strategic capabilities with attention to detail
- You possess excellent communication skills and have a proven track record in leading a variety of stakeholders in a project
- You are fluent in in business and technical English – German is a plus as well as knowledge of scrum principles
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.