Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Act as a backbone for the team and the project by defining a (technology) project plan, outline project tasks, milestones, status and allocation of resources to deliver projects on time within budget and scope in front of your team and other stakeholders.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving relevant stakeholders and derive project plans and roadmaps
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the successful execution of projects
- You will act as a Scrum Master, so a project is run with agile principles, by incorporating feature requests into the roadmap, grooming and prioritizing the backlog, develop user stories with the rest of your team, set and plan sprint goals
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time within budget and scope
- Oversee, track and report project status
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- You possess a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- You are experienced working both in agile and waterfall principles and you’re proficient in using project management tools such as JIRA, Monday, Trello or alike
- At least 3 years experience in IT project management
- You are able to solve problems under pressure and you have strong strategic capabilities with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and you have a proven track record in leading a variety of stakeholders in a project
- You are fluent in in business and technical English – German is a plus as well as knowledge of scrum principles
- We are Gamers and are searching for new Mates that share our passion. If you already have solid experience working with sports or esports, that would be great!
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- Part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.