Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Manage the full cycle of the talent acquisition process, from the screening applications, interviews and hiring new employees
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and build effective recruiting strategies, create meaningful job postings, and find other creative solutions to fill vacant positions
- Provide a first-class experience for candidates and hiring mangers by ensuring smooth processes with a personal touch and professional communication (in job ads, interviews, feedbacks and offers)
- Connect with talents via active sourcing activities via LinkedIn, XING and/or other business networks
- Act as direct point of contact for our open roles and new candidates
- Your mission does not end with hiring – other exciting projects, including employer branding, are waiting for you!
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in an agency or recruiting boutique
- You are a gamer and/or active in esports or you have the ambition to get involved with the industry
- Experience with sourcing talents via various platforms (LinkedIn, XING) and developing and managing candidate pipelines is a plus
- As a communication talent, you will win new talents, constantly expand our network and act as brand ambassador in the gaming and esports scene
- You work in a systematic and structured way, can manage your time effectively and are solution oriented
- You are fluent in German and English
- A workplace where you can contribute and grow your professional skills
- You are part of a future-oriented company in the gaming and e-sports industry
- A fully equipped modern kitchen is at your disposal
- You have the possibility to play online with your colleagues after work
- (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There are free parking spaces and the old town of Spandau is only 5 minutes walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application via the application form in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and salary expectations.
We would be excited if you would add a gaming resume to your application, in which you present your gaming and esports experiences and achievements.