Social Media Performance Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 200 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You are responsible for planning, conceptualising, implementing and optimising social media advertising strategies for existing and new clients from the gaming, hardware & esports industry with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or YouTube.
- You create performance forecasts for goals such as growth, branding, engagement, traffic and lead generation.
- You prepare regular competitor analyses and campaign reports based on the objectives and KPIs and advise our clients with regard to increasing sales or awareness and ROI optimisation.
- You design and implement campaigns to increase audience, awareness and engagement.
- You recognise social media trends and potentials of our customers and take over proactive consulting as well as independent customer care.
- You are responsible for the control of campaigns including targeting and regular adjustments as well as the creation of copies and graphics (partly in cooperation with the Social Media & Design Team).
- You support the strategic conception of new projects in the area of social media ads
- You have at least two years of relevant professional experience in social media advertising/performance marketing and in campaign creation for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. (Other platforms and agency experience are an advantage).
- You are confident in using social media ad managers (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager) as well as other tools such as social analytics & publishing tools.
- You have a natural understanding of tracking, targeting and analytics and know what a Facebook Pixel does.
- You're up for new marketing technologies and enjoy always trying and testing new things to get the most out of campaigns.
- You are a content marketing pro and enjoy regular customer contact.
- You have a structured and organised way of working, you like to learn and take the initiative.
- You can communicate fluently with customers and colleagues in German and English.
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, preferably by e-mail in PDF format, including a letter of motivation, a CV, references and your expected starting date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
In addition, we would be pleased to receive a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin.