(Closed) Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - Northern League of Legends Championship
- Creation of social media strategies and innovative concepts
- Planning and execution of performance-oriented social media campaigns on all relevant channels
- Creation of tailored content for social media channels for esports
- Creation of outstanding live coverage for the NLC games
- Analysing and controlling success based on clearly defined KPIs
- Analysing trends in the esports and video game scenes, the competition and being on the lookout for new tools and technologies.
- Evaluation and presentation of campaign performance via reports, budget plans or campaign offers
- Ability to identify and analyse problems, resolving them without cheating
- Like a Sir: You are fluent in English, but usually you speak meme & gif. Other languages (nordic region) are a plus.
- Nordic expert: You know everything of the Northern LoL community – a good network in the scene is a plus.
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent creative writing.
- Social Media Native: You speak Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Discord fluently, and you are more than ready to add more languages.
- Strategist: Creator of content strategies and editorial plans in coordination with the client/team.
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Trendsetter: You spot social media trends before they even hit Reddit, infecting both clients and colleagues with them.
- Shooting Star: Elementary experience in photography is advantageous (be it smartphone or DSLR).
- Ad-Setter: Experience with Facebook Business and Ad Manager are advantageous.
- Human 2.0: Skilled with Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Suite.
- Alchemist: You test, check and analyse until you get that perfect result.
- Keeper of the Scrolls: You document and report your work like no other.
- Do all the Quests: You are independent, proactive and don’t wait to be given a new quest — you know where and how you can find them.
- Nerd: Esports and gaming (especially League of Legends) are your passions; eight hours of gaming is just “warming up”.
- Hybrid: You can either heal or tank; DPS is a bonus.
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no ZIP files). Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV and your favourite meme.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.