(Closed) Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the creation of social media strategies (paid media, communication concepts, product campaigns and content strategies).
- Participation in agency pitches and presentation designs
- Development and implementation of innovative content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit
- Providing professional guidance to a small team
- Independently communicating with your designated customers
- Monitoring of social media channels, preparation of reports and development of action recommendations
- Social Media support of national and international events and marketing campaigns
- Development, expansion and preservation of communities
- Design of conflict solutions
- Like a Sir: You are fluent in German and/or English and meme.
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Platinum Beast: You’ve got hundreds of game hours
- Achievement Addict: In the social media game you’ve already got all achievements, but you are hungry for more
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent in creative writing.
- Forum Captain: Experience with working with online communities *Flies away*
- Nerd: Passion for gaming and esports. 8 hours of gaming is a warmup for you
- Party Animal: Experience with on and offline events
- Social-Media-Mogul: Enthusiastic user of social media with an understanding for social media campaigns
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Sensationalist: Discoverer of on and offline trends
- Engineer: Advancement and innovation is part of your life
- Ban-Hammer: Implementation of rules on etiquette and moderation
- Human 2.0: Substantial experience with social media management and monitoring tools
- Hybrid: Capable of tanking and healing, DPS is a bonus
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files). Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV and your favourite meme.