Senior Editor (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for editorial planning for our content creation (text / video) in the field of esports and gaming
- Project management for content campaigns, editorial assignments and pitches
- Editorial management of client projects - for example for OverTake.gg
- Co-responsibility for the professional development of the editorial team
- Creation of concepts, content plans, coordination of editorial workflows and the entire content management process
- Ensuring quality and responsibility for achieving the set KPIs of internally and externally provided services
- Successfully completed university studies or training in the field of journalism or communication sciences.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an online editor (ideally in the fields of sports/gaming or sports journalism)
- Initial experience in the professional management of teams would be an advantage
- Distinct understanding of target groups and different platforms as well as an exceptional flair for digital developments & trends
- Independent working style and very good communication skills
- Team orientation as well as high commitment, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Creative, goal-oriented and confident writing and strong communication skills with a broad vocabulary in German and English
- Passion for gaming and esports is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- Enjoy an open corporate culture
- Be a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin