(Closed) Senior Accountant (m/w/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You assess the tax specific circumstances of incoming and outgoing invoices
- You regularly enter DATEV bookings into the system and you are responsible for the submission of the VAT return
- You are responsible for our receivable’s management
- You thoroughly create outgoing invoices
- You attentively monitor incoming and outgoing transactions
- You will be the contact person for internal and external requests
- You successfully finished your apprenticeship as a tax clerk or a similar study programme
- You have at least 3 years of experience and spend at least one of those years in the free economy
- You have a self-responsible way of working, a high standard of reliability and a high capacity
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office, knowledge of Lexware is considered a plus
- You have a strong passion for gaming and esports
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.