Senior Account Manager (m/w/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Responsibility for customer relations with our largest customers
- Management of partnership and brand activities for your customers
- You advise your customers on activities in the gaming and esports industry and show them customer-specific ways to exploit the market potential
- You proactively present to clients the ways in which our services can support them in achieving their strategic goals
- Ensuring clear communication with all parties involved as the main contact person for your customers
- You tackle problems and independently develop solutions and ensure their implementation
- You take responsibility for project results and ensure excellent quality in cooperation with other departments
- You are responsible for the budgets of your customers and share the status regularly with both customers and your supervisor
- At least 5 years of professional experience in account management, preferably proven in dealing with large customers and budgets
- Several years of experience in digital marketing in an agency or similar dynamic environment
- You have a university degree in economics with a focus on marketing or media or an equivalent qualification
- Technical affinity and interest in digital solutions
- Preferably industry knowledge in the field of gaming and esports
- Excellent presentation skills as well as a high degree of customer orientation, flexibility and very good self-organization skills
- You work conceptually and analytically, but also convince with your hands-on mentality when necessary
- Very good German and English language skills and willingness to travel
- A passion for gaming and esports is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files). Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Please note that we only accept applications in English for this position.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin