Senior Account Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Responsible for the customer relationship with one of our largest clients
- Manage partnerships and brand activities related to the recently launched platform OverTake.gg
- You consult the client on its activities in the gaming and esports industry with focus on (sim-)racing and identify customer-oriented opportunities to leverage its potential
- Proactively propose and present possibilities to the client how our services can support the client in achieving its strategic objectives
- You will ensure a clear communication with all stakeholders, acting as first point of contact for all client-related communication
- Independently resolving issues by developing and implementing solutions
- You take ownership for project deliverables and ensure outstanding quality in collaboration with other departments
- You are responsible for the client's budget and regularly report to both the client and the management
- At least 5 years of experience in account management, preferably in handling large clients and budgets
- Proven track record in working in digital marketing in an agency or similar high-paced environment
- A university degree in economics with a focus on marketing or media or equivalent education
- Technical affinity and interest for digital solutions
- Preferably industry knowledge in at least one of the following areas: sports, racing, sim-racing, gaming and esports
- Excellent presentation skills and high customer orientation, flexibility, and very good self-organizational skills
- You work conceptually and analytically, yet know when a hands-on approach is appropriate
- Very good knowledge of German and English as well as willingness to travel
- Passion for gaming and esports is a plus
Why us ?
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons are Theresa Illgner and Felix Liedtke.
Please send us your application documents in English.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin