(Closed) Project Manager Marketing (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for independent coordination, planning and execution of complex projects across departments and our other offices
- Development new concepts and plan the budget for projects in the field of marketing, events, PR and others
- Creation of project plans in cooperation with different departments
- Contact person for internal departments, clients and external service providers
- Project controlling, documentation and risk management
- You guarantee a smooth project flow, starting with the concept, planning the details up to the execution
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience in project and process management and studied economics, ideally with a focus on marketing or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in the field of process and project management
- Impeccable assertiveness, strong communication skills and a high degree of initiative
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have good knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge around gaming and esports
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.