New Business / Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Close support and advice from our existing customers and taking over the cold calling of new customers
- Creation of associated marketing concepts and development of customized communication solutions in cooperation with our specialist departments
- You ensure excellent preparation and implementation of customer meetings
- Intensive exchange with the specialist departments to ensure excellent customer projects
- Record sales success in Salesforce
- Completed degree or training in the relevant area
- First sales experience in the area of esports & gaming or media / sports industry required
- You enjoy networking and you have a good dose of sales talent, combined with a good idea of selling products from digital publishing or other digital services
- Pronounced passion for customer care and development
- You work independently, degree-oriented and reliably in order to make your projects successful
- Ready to travel and solution-oriented
- You have a passion for the gaming and esports industry and are ready to deepen and expand your knowledge in order to always be up to date
- Fluent in German and English
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels
- An open corporate culture and working hours based on trust
- You take home the good feeling of being part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A highly modern office in the heart of Cologne, with an unmistakable view of the Rhein
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You have the opportunity to play online with your colleagues after work (2x 1 Gbit / s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.