Media Rights Manager (m/f/d)
As a Media Rights Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing distribution and revenue from Freaks 4U Gaming's media content. In addition, you will lead partner relationships with all types of media platforms to create and sell content formats that we can deliver through our production facilities. Working closely with the product and production teams, you will be the main point of contact for Freaks 4U Gaming's broadcast partners. You will take care of both contractual obligations and day-to-day customer service in a variety of areas.
- Optimize outreach and build relationships to generate revenue through media rights marketing
- Work closely with product and production units to identify new commercial opportunities and deliver commercially driven results
- Drive all aspects of production services across key linear and digital platforms
- Create content format proposals and actively bid on production capabilities
- Collaborate internally to create concepts tailored to buyers needs and actively present these concepts
- Drive and lead negotiations for distribution and partner agreements regarding our products and influencers
- A total of more than 2 years of professional experience, preferably in the media and/or sports industry
- Experience in selling customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Fluent language and writing skills in German and English
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Understanding of the gaming and esports scene, marketing, measurement and analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, CRM system and project management
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- Part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.