(Closed) IT-System Administrator (m/w/d) in the gaming and esports industry
- You will advise and support colleagues with all software and hardware-related issues at their workstations
- You will install and configure new workstations
- You will ensure all PC’s and printers operate trouble-free
- You will be responsible for the smooth working of all the technical equipment during fairs and events
- You will realise various IT projects
- You have successfully finished an apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist) or a comparable relevant degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- You possess profound knowledge of network infrastructures
- You have excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, servers and domains
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint is optional but advantageous
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in German and you have very good English skills
- A passion for gaming and esports is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water and fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.