Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the holistic planning and execution of digital influencer activities as well as the creation of content and growth strategies
- Jointly responsible for the online & offline events / projects You participate in new format ideas for different platforms (such as YouTube and Twitch) in cooperation with artists and customers
- You will always be up to date with the latest industry trends and follow the latest PR / social media developments
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of long-term, successful customer relationships and the expansion of our influencer network
- Oversee tracking and analysis to increase the efficiency of social media channels
- Responsibility for the detection, identification and selection of suitable influencers with the aim of a long-term collaboration
- The gaming world is your home
- Relevant professional experience in the field of project management or influencer marketing, are in your repertoire
- You have knowledge in the development and implementation of social media strategies and measures and you are familiar with social media advertising
- Experience in managing cross-departmental project teams and in budget management
- Structure and organized working are self-evident for you
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with YouTube and Twitch as well as curiosity and a feeling for new topics and trends
- You are well-versed in the field of gaming and interested in the daily happenings in the scene
- Good German and English skills
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.