Graphics Operator (m/f/d)
- Independent preparation, handling and broadcasting of broadcast elements with graphics systems within the live, live-on-tape or post-productions.
- Creation and development of broadcast graphics and broadcast packaging (such as in-game overlays, lower thirds, intro, stinger, outro etc.)
- Designing and editing still and moving images using software like Adobe Photoshop CC, CharacterWorks and XPression
- During production, you will work closely with the sequence editors, the TV director and the TV crew.
- Applying as Graphics Operator, you have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a media designer or graphic designer. A successfully completed training as a digital & print media designer is an advantage, but not a must
- You have already worked with on-air broadcast graphics programmes and have good Adobe suite editing skills (e.g. in CharacterWorks, CasperCG, Titler, Xpression and Photoshop, After Effects, 3D editing, such as Blender).
- You have an understanding of how to work with hardware (broadcast technology) and software for virtual representations in 3D space.
- You speak fluent German and English and have good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are willing to work weekends and shifts, which also includes business trips for productions (primarily in Germany).
- You are a reliable and responsible team player and distinguish yourself through your structured, self-reliant and customer-oriented work style, which helps you to act flexibly and resiliently even in stressful situations.
- Ideally, you have already had the opportunity to gain experience in a television production company and in the areas of TV graphics and operating / TV production / media trade.
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming is a global full-service agency specializing in esports and gaming. Headquartered in Berlin with regional offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, the company offers unparalleled industry insights and a multitude of client-centric solutions since 2011. From strategic consultancy to online and offline activations, Freaks 4U Gaming also delivers state-of-the-art broadcast productions as one of the most prominent esports content creators worldwide.
Deeply rooted at the heart of the community, Freaks 4U Gaming has built some of the most successful communities through its proprietary platforms including 99Damage, Summoner’s Inn, Agent’s Range, 1pv and joinDOTA.