(Closed) Graphics Operator (m/f/d)
- You will independently prepare and execute broadcast graphic packages with graphic systems within live, live-on-tape or post productions
- You will design and develop broadcast packages (such as Ingame overlays, lower thirds, intro, stinger, outro etc.)
- You will create and edit stills and videos with Photoshop CC or Adobe After Effects
- You will be responsible for the conception and editing of our set design and take care of the execution and organisation of the construction
- You will closely collaborate with our TV editors, directors and crew during production
- You have at least 3 to 5 years (or more) relevant work experience as a designer. A successfully accomplished apprenticeship or degree as a media designer in digital & print is a plus
- You have experience working with on air broadcast graphic programmes and good editing skills with the Adobe-Suite (such as CasperCG, Titler, Xpression and Photoshop, After Effects, 3D editing, e.g. Blender)
- You are proficient in the use of hardware (broadcast equipment e.g. cameras and lenses) and software for 3D digital artefacts
- You are fluent in English and German and possess strong MS Office skills
- You are willing to work on weekends and in shifts, including business trips for productions (mainly based in Germany)
- You are a reliable and responsible team player characterised by your structured, independent and client-oriented way of working
- Ideally, you’ve already gained first-hand experience working at a TV station and within the field of TV graphics, operations, production or the media industry in general.
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.