(Closed) Front End Developer (m/f/d) – Gaming & Esports Industry
- Coding: You’ll contribute code to projects using PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, and JS
- QA: You will perform code reviews from your team including HTML/CSS from designers
- Optimise: You will keep the code of complex products clean and well structured, enforcing guidelines and avoiding redundancies or inconsistencies
- Process: Help us build solid and efficient processes for future projects and enhance our current ones
- Documentation: You will properly structure and create documentation about source code and guidelines
- You’ve successfully finished high school and have at least 2 years’ (or more) relevant work experience as a web developer. Ideally you have a degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Mathematics along with initial experience within the gaming and esports industry
- You are highly proficient in HTML5 and CSS3 and are up to date on the latest standards
- You are experienced in Bootstrap or similar front end frameworks; you have a proven track record in SASS or similar CSS preprocessors, and you know your way around Git
- You have a basic understanding of UX Design
- You are fluent in English, are diligent and you work in a problem-solving manner
- Bonus points for experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue) and Smarty (or similar template engines)
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.