- You independently develop and optimize the existing database in close cooperation with Accounting
- You are responsible for the development and creation of meaningful reports to support the management of our departments
- You are responsible for the execution of regular cost-related target-actual comparisons and ad-hoc analyses, e.g. cost center reporting
- You support the introduction of an internal activity allocation system
- You analyze and interpret key business figures and derive variance analyses and concrete recommendations for action from them
- You actively participate in the optimization of controlling processes and systems and in the planning process as a contact person for our departments
- You complete project-related special tasks and the preparation of presentations round off your activities
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a university degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on controlling.
- You already have several years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in an agency or service environment
- You are characterized by a high level of comprehension and a high affinity for numbers, as well as a strong analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- An independent and structured way of working and a high level of resilience and reliability are a matter of course for you
- You convince with your own initiative, like to work independently and have good communication skills
- You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office and are especially confident in Excel, knowledge of DATEV and Lexware is advantageous.
- You have a high affinity for various IT systems and proactively identify potential interfaces
- You are fluent in German and are also very confident in English
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.