(Closed) Compulsory Internship: Human Resources (m/f/d)
You get to know the diverse operational daily business of our human resources department in both, administration and recruiting. You will support out candidate management in English and German, from creating and publishing of job vacancies to coordinating interviews and be the contact person for our applicants.You will also get the chance to manage your own, smaller projects of different topics like corporate health management or employer branding. You will brainstorm improvements to current processes and procedures and will get first hand experience of the human resources work in an agency and therefor gain valuable experiences for your further career.
- You are a student or apprentice in the field of (business)psychology, Human Resources, humanities and social sciences or equivalent
- First experiences in HR as intern or working student are an advantage
- You work in a structured and independent way and pay attention to details
- You are emphatic, reliable and have an open ear for the individual needs of our employees and applicants
- Good communications skills in German and English
- You’ve got at least three months to be part of our team
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.