(Closed) Communication Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Responsible for communication management with selected key customers in German and English
- Consult and support our clients based on their needs, e.g. developing, and realizing their gaming and esports communication strategies
- Copywriting for websites, social media, and general activation
- Create PR strategies including tonality, target group analysis etc. for selected clients
- Develop new and creative solutions for our customers specific communication demands
- Coordinate with your team members, other departments, and service providers in the context of your projects
- You ensure the ongoing quality of your projects and budgets
- Build relationships to gaming and esports outlets
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in marketing communication
- Experience from a marketing agency is a plus
- You are already experienced in communication- and project management as well as copywriting
- You are a team player with a profound knowledge of human nature, always maintain an overview and inspire through your endearing attitude as well as a healthy amount of humour
- You have excellent communication skills and can work independently. You always stay on top of things and adapt quickly to fast changing situations
- You are fluent in English and ideally you speak good German
- You have a strong passion for gaming and esports
- You ideally have developed a network within gaming and esports outlets
WHY US ?
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application in English via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files). Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin