Broadcast Engineer (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Planning & preparation of the productions as well as supervision of the technical set-up and dismantling
- Responsible for studio and broadcast technology in the various productions
- Installation of technical equipment such as consoles, cameras, encoders and other hardware
- Control of image, sound & encoder signals before and during recordings / live broadcasts
- Maintenance and care of studio equipment
- Control and monitoring of the software release status of the broadcasting equipment
- Recording of software and hardware errors and their elimination in coordination with our team and the manufacturers
- Supporting and advising customers on the respective production
- Completed training as a media designer for image and sound or studio technician
- Several years of experience as a broadcast engineer (preferably in the TV sector) with
- Extensive knowledge of TV and/or broadcast technology in a studio environment (TV or web)
- Willingness to work irregular hours, changing work locations and weekends as is customary in the industry
- Experience with streaming software (V-Mix, Xsplit, OBS...)
- Good English skills. German skills are mandatory (C1 or higher)
- Enthusiasm for esports is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- You will take home the good feeling of being part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports.
- A fully equipped modern kitchen is at your disposal
- You have the opportunity to play online with your colleagues after work (2x 1 Gbit/s fibre links)
- Free parking is available and the old town of Spandau is only a 5-minute walk away
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with cover letter, CV and references, as well as your next possible starting date and salary expectations via our application form (please no Word or zip files). Your contact person is Felix Liedtke.
We are also looking forward to receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin