Account Specialist (m/w/d)
- Support Account Managers in developing and implementing gaming and esports strategies for our customers
- Support the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Consulting and supporting our clients with the development and realization of their Gaming and Esports strategy from start to end
- Market and competitor research for our customers
- Building presentations for new opportunities and reportings for ended campaigns
- Advise our customers on all problems and questions and find creative and individual solutions
- Working closely with internal departments as well as external service providers and partners to realize campaigns for our customers
- You have completed a university degree or completed training in the relevant area and / or have some professional experience in marketing, ideally in an agency
- Enjoy working in a team and have strong communication skills
- You keep an overview at all times and react flexibly to changing situations
- A team player with a good knowledge of human nature and inspire through your endearing attitude as well as a healthy amount of humour
- Fluent in English. German skills are a benefit but not a must
- You have experience working in MS Office
- A passion for gaming and esports is a plus
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- Part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.
Please note that we only accept applications in English for this position.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.