FOV Magazine (https://www.fovmag.com), a relatively newly established digital games publication is seeking a well-rounded, enthusiastic, and driven managing editor to help out with pushing content out in a more timely manner. We may be volunteer, but we have standards that we wish to keep.
- Must have a highly proficient skill in the written English language.
- Abide by the simple directions given by the editor-in-chief.
- Should have remedial SEO knowledge.
- Able to pen your own articles consistently.
- Able to sift through publications, official sources, and your own mind to bounce ideas off of writers for news coverage, features, listicles, and more.
Experience is strongly preferred but not inherently necessary. If you have a strong sense of grammar, spelling, and a bunch of ideas, but no experience with SEO, that’s fine and we can teach you. If you have a strong knowledge of SEO on top of grammar and spelling that’s even better!
While we don’t require you to be on social media, it is a huge help to drive traffic to the website and your articles or articles you’ve helped formulate.
The application deadline for this position is January 31. Please only apply if you are seriously interested in the position.