Associate Producer - Metaverse
ForwardXP is expanding our development team to create cutting-edge Metaverse experiences (AR/VR/XR). Founded in 2016, you will be joining a veteran team of software engineers, designers, artists and other senior leadership with decades of experience who have shipped some of the bestselling titles in history including games in the DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein, RAGE, Call of Duty, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead series.
ForwardXP is based in Dallas, Texas, and we have transitioned to a mostly work-from-home model during this time. We are always eager to bring more people into the thriving Dallas development scene, and Dallas is the preferred location for this position. We are open to considering fully remote applicants with exceptional experience. We offer relocation assistance and will work with you to explore a plan that fits your specific situation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As our Metaverse VR business continues to grow, we are looking for a talented technical Associate Producer to join the team. You'll work hand-in-hand with a Producer, and a talented team of developers and artists using the latest game and VR tech to build a range of VR experiences. Associate Producers at ForwardXP are the glue that holds everything together. You're a facilitator that supports their team, clears roadblocks and helps surface issues identified in the course of development. You're a voice for the development team, and a partner to the Producer.
- Assist in project management ownership of one or more Metaverse VR projects
- Collaborate with the Producers and development team to turn concepts into clear development plans and priorities
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to ensure deliverables are well tested and of the highest quality
- Clearly document product requirements, technical solutions and maintain the project schedule
- Facilitate team communication and regular Scrum activities
- 2+ years of experience managing software/technical projects
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- The ability to quickly assess risk, define priorities and identify potential solutions to keep a project on-track
- A motivated self-starter that excels in an open, highly collaborative environment
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with game development tools like Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience building 3D interactive products is a must (VR, AR, Video Games etc.)