Strategic Partnerships Specialist
At Forte , we’re building economic technology for games. Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. Our team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others), and is currently working with over 20 acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games. We recently raised $185M in our Series A, and we’re looking for top talent to join our growing team.
As a Strategic Partnerships Specialist , you will play a key role in shaping our partnership strategy related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You will leverage your research capabilities and network within the ecosystem to tackle a wide range of spaces -- spanning blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Ideal candidates possess strong communication skills, creative ability to generate ideas, deep relationships within relevant communities, high level of technical understanding, and excellent analytical ability.
In this role, you will...
- Contribute to Forte’s partnership strategy by working cross functionally within and outside of the organization
- Conduct continuous research and stay abreast of developments in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and escalate any findings to relevant stakeholders
- Track and deep dive into various sources to develop a holistic, robust understanding of key events
- Communicate insights to internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Manage schedules, verify milestones, and execute on goals in collaboration with cross-functional teams
To be a good fit, you have...
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude that demonstrates a bias towards action and impact
- A desire to take ownership and initiative, low ego, and intellectual curiosity
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience/interest in blockchain gaming, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and/or gaming
- Experience tracking and following cryptocurrencies and blockchain on Discord, Telegram, YouTube, Twitter, or other platforms
- BA/BS in Business, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field, and relevant work experience in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, gaming, or broader tech
Bonus if you also have...
- Experience managing large scale marketing programs and writing customer-facing content.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forums, launching ambassador programs, creating event series. etc.)
- A track record of publishing content
- Familiarity with different publishing platforms like Twitter, Medium, Substack, or others
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive compensation
- Remote and/or flexible work arrangements. We believe in bringing on the best people to our team, no matter where they are in the world
- A dynamic startup environment where you will constantly be challenged and exposed to new ideas
Forte is building economic technology for games. Its end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics , a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. The team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others), and is currently working with over 20 acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games.