Senior Producer - Partner Games
At Forte , we’re building economic technology for games. Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. Our team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others), and is currently working with over 20 acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games. We recently raised $185M in our Series A, and we’re looking for top talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for a Senior Producer in our Partner Games team to manage multiple game teams in a live service game design environment utilizing enterprise tools and technologies. You know the strategies and approaches to help Forte build on our strong technology and game industry pedigree while extending these attributes to make Forte an open source community leader in blockchain technologies, tools and services. You will be on the front lines of representing Forte with our partners and create the processes that will manage their timelines, provide insights to game design and influence the success of the Forte Platform. You are comfortable with relationship building and know how to provide critical feedback in a constructive way.
In this role, you will...
- Create product plans and data analysis for developers to showcase services and create leading examples of success
- Manage schedules, verify milestones, and execute on goals of the Platform in collaboration with developer partners
- Champion the Forte brand and developer experience
- Process and build spreadsheets and dashboards that will facilitate the generation of case studies and white papers with our successful partners
- Engage with developers to create proposals for major and promising developers in joining the Platform
- Communicate and collaborate cross functionally across all Forte teams to best represent external partner needs
To be a good fit, you need…
- 5+ years experience managing multiple large and complex game projects in parallel - Internet or Mobile is a plus
- Practiced ability to communicate schedules and progress, celebrating success and flagging critical issues, to multiple teams and stakeholders
- Familiarity with enterprise solutions and offerings in a game related market
- Experience working with technical and product design teams to communicate requirements and execute them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; defining ambiguous problems and creating solutions
- A finger on the pulse of the game industry and/or blockchain development community
- Strong understanding of your target audiences and translating vision, mission and story into an appealing and compelling narrative in all communication channels
Bonus if you also have...
- Experience with the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics
- Shipped an online enabled live service game that achieved revenue targets defined by stakeholders
Headquartered in San Francisco, Forte is developing blockchain technology platforms and products built for the games industry. By tackling hard technology problems behind the scenes, Forte is forging a more collaborative future between game developers, players and creators. The founding team of Forte is comprised of experts in game platform development, game design and publishing from leading companies such as Kabam, GarageGames, Unity, Linden Lab, and Gen.G Esports.