At Forte, we’re building economic technology for games. Our end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. Our team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others), and is currently working with over 20 acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games. We recently raised $185M in our Series A, and we’re looking for top talent to join our growing team.
In this role, you will...
- Drive feature priority for and execution of the consumer-facing Exchange service
- Define product specifications and communicate requirements to both implementers and cross-team collaborators in engineering, UI/UX, compliance, business operations and game partners
- Own the product roadmap, building consensus with cross-team stakeholders
- Interpret and action feedback from multiple target audiences, including consumers, developers and operators
- Conduct market research and analysis of current trends
To be a good fit, you need…
- Proven track record as a successful Product Manager
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing, etc.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and help juggle competing interests
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude that demonstrates a bias towards action and impact
- Experience managing day-to-day operations using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for creative problem-solving with incomplete data
Bonus if you also have...
- An understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote and/or flexible work arrangements. We believe in bringing on the best people to our team, no matter where they are in the world
- A dynamic startup environment where you will constantly be challenged and exposed to new ideas
Headquartered in San Francisco, Forte is developing blockchain technology platforms and products built for the games industry. By tackling hard technology problems behind the scenes, Forte is forging a more collaborative future between game developers, players and creators. The founding team of Forte is comprised of experts in game platform development, game design and publishing from leading companies such as Kabam, GarageGames, Unity, Linden Lab, and Gen.G Esports.