ForeVR Games is a VR gaming startup of industry vets from EA, GLU, Zynga and the Walt Disney Company and is based in California. Starting with the release of the hit game ForeVR Bowl on the Oculus store, we’re on track to deliver several more titles in 2021. We’re headquartered in the Los Angeles area but we’re a distributed team with members around the world. We’re looking to add a UI/UX Artist to our growing team.
Role of a UI/UX Artist at ForeVR
You are an expert at Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You have the top-notch graphic design skills required to create production ready assets. You obsess over the optimal layout flow for a mass market audience. You understand the dynamics and speed required of game development and can adjust your work output to match. You collaborate easily with fellow artists and non-artists alike. You can both take and give direction and feedback with aplomb.
Sounds exciting? Take a look at the requirements below!
- 3+ years game industry experience
- Shipped at least 1 mass market title from start to finish
- Strong 3D development experience
- A strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and the Creative Cloud Suite
- Passion to create production-ready assets
- Extremely adept at optimal layout and flow for a mass market audience
- Experience with animated interactive interfaces
Great To Have
- 3-5+ years of game industry experience
- Familiar with Unity development
- Experience with virtual reality platforms (Oculus, PC VR, PSVR)