Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager at ForeVR
ForeVR Games is a VR gaming startup of industry vets from EA, GLU, Zynga and the Walt Disney Company and is based in California. Starting with the release of the hit game ForeVR Bowl on the Oculus store, we’re on track to deliver several more titles in 2021. We’re headquartered in the Los Angeles area but we’re a distributed team with members around the world. We’re looking to add a Hi Def Sr. Product Manager to our growing team.
Role of a Senior Product Manager at ForeVR
You’re a highly motivated, master of communication who can effectively scale up our product management department. Our Senior Product Manager will work closely with the leadership of specific projects to determine effective product monetization and launch strategy. Your success in this position depends on your exceptional understanding of business and product needs and your ability to effectively demonstrate a way of synthesizing existing core gameplay design, while identifying market conditions and emerging trends to capitalize on.
- Collaborate with a team of project leads and game designers to help define product vision and strategy
- Devise a product development roadmap in order to set the cadence for the overall production
- Oversees product lifecycle process, drive product level changes and communicate those changes to project leadership in order to attain maximum productivity
- Analyze game metrics to provide key insights into product performance to uncover opportunities for sustained engagement, user enjoyment, and future monetization
- Coordination of project development statuses as it relates to deadlines, productivity goals, and milestones.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager with proven experience to operate in a senior capacity.
- Experience in a high tech/software engineering or game design setting, and can quickly get up to speed on the distinctive nature of our system architecture
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requirements across a multi-disciplinary workspace
- Exceptional time management and planning skills, organized with the ability to multitask, exceptional follow up skills and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational sense and process-driven mentality
- Highly strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to also think creatively.
- Knowledge of gaming genres and trends
- Experience with Casual Sports