Social Editor (Instagram/TikTok)
As Social Editor for Fnatic's Instagram and TikTok accounts, you'll have the keys to drive two platforms that are critical connections to our global community of Fnatics. Our fans are dedicated to laughter, rivalry, sometimes absurdity - and Fnatic's social channels should reflect that.
You'll be up with all the latest platform features and have an innate sense of what type of content works where and when, coupling this with an understanding of gaming and youth culture. You'll also have a head for data, and be constantly driven to find new ways to boost reach and engagement. Most importantly, you'll be driven to see our content blow up and attract new Fnatics across the world every day.
Your mission is to:
- Amplify the Fnatic brand, Fnatic's partners and our products through our Instagram and TikTok platforms
- Work closely with our Creative teams to brief in requirements for social assets, or create yourself when time demands
- Participate in ideation of Instagram and TikTok content with Creative, Product and Commercial teams, providing expertise on platform specifics and best practice
- With the Head of Production, plan ahead and contribute to the social content calendar, and ensure content balances the mix of needs from across the business
- Provide input to overall Fnatic social strategy in collaboration with the Social & Community Lead
- Report on Instagram and TikTok performance, and monitor appropriate metrics
- Keep up with social trends, and be responsive to conversation themes and social sentiment with related content
- Understand the impact of social on Commercial and Product performance and provide data to drive insights
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager on paid social initiatives
- Champion community engagement and reaction, and keep communication with our followers fluid
- Support with ad-hoc duties across Fnatic social platforms in times of high demand, as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Extensive experience of growing Instagram and TikTok accounts with significant global followings
- A passion for esports and understanding of the meme culture that comes with it
- Understanding of what happens under the hood on Instagram and TikTok, and how to manage channels optimally for maximum reach and engagement
- Working knowledge of social media management on other major platforms (Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience working in a small, dynamic team and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Obsession with all things social, and curiosity to test new features and platform hacks
- Knowledge of the social performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English. Additional languages desirable!
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.