As Production Intern as Fnatic, you'll have a great opportunity to build a career in creative production, learning from some of the best creative minds in esports. You'll be proactive and curious to learn from those around you, and passionate about developing your career in production long-term.
As a key internal liaison, your support will allow the smooth running of all that comes through Studio. You'll work closely with Creative Producers coordinating campaign production, taking care of tasks such as managing incoming requests, booking travel, venues/locations, freelancer bookings, talent attendance, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, meticulous about following through every task to completion and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction. Most importantly, you'll be passionate about seeing how your efforts in planning and process translate to attention-grabbing creative that continues to surprise and delight millions of fans and new audiences, across the world.
Your mission is to:
- Oversee and allocate all incoming briefs to owners within Studio, acting as the initial gatekeeper
- Drive fast and efficient turnaround of requests, while not losing sight of quality
- Manage Studio inbox and diaries
- Maintain an overview of all production within Studio, enabling effective workflow management
- Support Creative Producers through all stages of brand and commercial production and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Update and control document sheets following meetings
- Book and coordinate freelancers, third parties, venues, accommodation
- Oversee and track costs and resource allocation
- Ensure all documentation is correct and up to date (insurance, permits, H&S measures)
- Support on asset archiving
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by Head of Production
We're looking for:
- High level of smarts and drive, with good academic performance
- Awareness of project management tools/aptitude to learn them quickly
- An organised, methodical way of working, comfortable working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A natural gift for accuracy and attention to detail
- An approachable people manner and ability to understand the needs of various stakeholders
- Comfort managing multiple tasks at once
- Connection to youth culture and appreciation for great creative output
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
- Basic camera/production knowledge desirable
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.