PR & Community Executive (Gear)
Fnatic is looking for a passionate PR & Community Executive to be at the forefront of building an emotional connection to our products for both existing and new Gear fans. You'll share our story of performance and raise the market profile of Fnatic peripherals, as well as being a visible presence in a range of communities where gaming enthusiasts live!
You'll also advocate for all things Gear internally at Fnatic, and bring customer insights to our product and support teams that drive continuous improvement in Fnatic's future Gear offering.
Your mission is to:
- Provide informed responses in social/community platforms on product-related discussions and gaming peripheral trends, positioning Fnatic as an authority in the space
- Promote future product launches amongst relevant communities, influencers and media outlets
- Constantly cultivate a database of preferred review partners, and manage interactions with them
- Monitor product reviews to ensure they are fair and accurate
- Manage product seeding to reviewers, influencers, and media outlets
- Collect community feedback to inform bug fixes and improve the product roadmap, supporting Fnatic's products being and meet our product quality standard expectations
- Collaborate with the customer support team to resolve open queries and create supporting FAQ/reference documents
- Support creation of marketing documentation such as product decks and listing copy
- Continuously stay updated on market trends and with what the customer require
We're looking for:
- Deep understanding of communities where gaming peripheral buyers exist (especially Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Discord)
- Knowledge of gaming peripheral market trends (especially mice, mousepads, keyboards and headsets)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a marketing/communications-led discipline
- Awareness of high-profile reviewers and influencers within gaming peripherals, and ability to forge relationships with them
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.