Logistics & SCM Administrator
As Logistics & SCM Administrator at Fnatic, you'll play an important role in making sure our great Apparel and GEAR products make it to the places they need to be, and help us generate insights to increase efficiency in doing so. You'll take on a broad range of tasks from arranging shipments, maintaining our ERP and other systems, and keeping internal trackers up to date. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong numeric accuracy and attention to detail to immerse themselves in an operational product role, and learn from a hard-working team in an exciting Ecommerce environment.
Your mission is to:
- Maintain inventory reports and update warehouse databases
- Manage internal product orders for Fnatic teams, planning efficient shipments to meet requirements, and report on associated costs
- Facilitate manual order requests from raising them through to liaising with our warehouse on movements, monitoring progress and providing recipient tracking information
- Create courier shipment requests, schedule pickups and report on spend
- Review issues with orders and reconcile with our ERP system
- Process wholesale RMA requests
- Manage barcode and SKU creation on multiple platforms
- Create warehouse advanced shipping notices (ASNs)
- Coordinate warehouse transfers
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Data-entry experience with high levels of attention to detail
- Familiarity with logistics tasks such as order creation, courier bookings
- Understanding of Logistics/Supply Chain Management systems and processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with repetitive tasks
- Proactivity and mind for seeking ways to automate manual processes
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing demands on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Office in the heart of Belgrade
- Private medical insurance (Generali)
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.