Growth Marketing Lead
As Growth Marketing Lead at Fnatic, you’ll be ultimately responsible for digital marketing funnels and a key contributor to the scaling of our commercial partnerships and consumer product business. With a social following of millions, as well as a strong customer base from our ecommerce activities, you'll have a significant base to target growth activities.
We are looking for someone to balance applying proven techniques with a passion for experimentation across strategic marketing channels. You’ll have a data-centric approach to all that you do, and be obsessive about continually optimising; with the support of our talented creative team to devise new assets, and accelerate campaigns.
Your mission is to:
- Develop and execute our digital marketing strategy
- Implement and manage growth activitIes across owned, paid and organic channels
- Re-establish our CRM programme and implement a personalised approach based on insights and user segmentation
- Grow the performance marketing budget allocation by establishing a track record of wins and resourcefully maximising the impact of spend
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to generate regular reports on ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic, and suggest further optimisation plans
- Collaborate with our Studios team for generation of digital marketing assets
- Research and test new channels, and utilise conversion funnels and optimisation strategies
- Assist in the activation and delivery of programmatic RTB display and video campaigns across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile)
- Seek out opportunities around the business to deliver value through growth; providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders throughout
- Constantly innovate and initiate new ways to leverage our significant audience / community (and expand it further)
We're looking for:
- Proven growth / performance marketing experience in an ecommerce environment
- Deep understanding of paid social and track record of wins
- A hacker mentality and someone who loves being able to turn a little into a lot
- Strong analysis skills, able to draw insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to grow Amazon as a channel (desirable)
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Hotjar, Kissmetrics and Tableau
- Broad understanding of marketing tools, channels and innovations
- Determination and desire to see projects through to fruition
- A curious, self-starting mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments
- A team player who works well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, additional languages desirable
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award-winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.