Graphic Design Intern (Decks)
As a Design Intern at Fnatic focused on presentations, you'll play a pivotal role in how ideas are brought to life. You'll have a direct opportunity to have a lasting impact on our business, helping communicate and win projects with big global brands, all whilst lifting the perception of the Fnatic brand.
The experience of interacting with our brand should be forward-thinking, intuitive and exciting, as one of the leaders driving the global esports movement. You'll do that through things like pitch decks to Tier 1 global brands for potential partnerships, to investor presentation and internal strategy documents, as well as much more!
You’ll balance applying your creativity to these briefs as well as driving improvements in our design thinking so that we don't need to constantly reinvent the wheel through templatising and simplicity. As with all members of our Design team, you will also play a part in the continued evolution of our design function driving consistency and quality in all of our output.
Your mission is to:
- Translate the exciting brand of Fnatic into digital presentations for exciting internal and external parties
- Design, ideate, and deliver high quality inspired presentations to specific briefs, working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs
- Ensure presentation structure and flow is enhanced with design,
- Create systemised templates to encourage self-sufficiency amongst users and avoid repeated requests
- Design newsletters for internal and external use
- Provide designs for branded print material for events
- Ensure adherence to brand guidelines, and build consistency around presentation types
- Ad-hoc design tasks as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Excellent graphic design skills with an eye for detail, demonstrated by previous presentations
- An expert in the use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc
- Familiarity with a range of presentation software (Google Slides, Keynote and Powerpoint in particular)
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts
- Desire to explore new opportunities with moving image, animation and adaptive/responsive layouts
- A winning attitude, insatiable love of design and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible!
What we have to offer:
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.