As a Creative Producer at Fnatic, you will support the production of branded content from ideation through to asset delivery. You’ll be working on projects that support Fnatic's efforts to grow relationships with brands and attract new ones, understanding insight, developing concepts for pitches, liaising between the content team, partnership team and the client and understanding the objectives of brands we work with, while at the same time remaining true to our brand values and ensuring stories are told in an entertaining, Fnatic way.
Please provide a link to portfolio/showreel with your application.
Your Mission Is To
- Act as a conduit between the Content and Commercial teams
- Be an integral contributor to the development of creative content and campaign ideas, both internally at Fnatic and with Fnatic’s commercial partners
- Facilitate Fnatic and partner goals being met through understanding needs and how they can be achieved through creative content
- Communicate parameters around timings, cost and resource needs to ensure expectations are realistic
- Research and create compelling treatments and pitches
- Contribute to seamless pre-production processes, ensuring subsequent shoots capture all planned content and meet Fnatic’s standards
- Manage the delivery of video assets, ensuring that the process runs smoothly, meet deadlines and are within budget
- Ensure ideas always fit within the Fnatic brand guidelines
- Develop and manage Fnatic talent network, booking talent as required
- Oversee the work of freelancers and other creatives on projects to ensure coherence and timely delivery
- Develop work schedules and supervise any post-production up until the final delivery
- Maintain constant communication throughout projects, providing frequent client updates
- Ensure during filming that the production runs to schedule and budget, partnerships deliverables are met, and manage talent
We're looking for:
- Experience working with brands from ideation through to campaign delivery in a creative agency environment
- Hands on experience with global creative production
- A commercial mindset and ability to understand partner goals
- Strong knowledge of creative processes and video production practices
- Familiarity with project management tools
- Strength in multitasking and background handling multiple concurrent projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to mock up and communicate ideas through mood boards
- Enthusiasm for innovating through media
- A team player who embraces transparent workflows and thrives off co-creation
What We Have To Offer
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Eyecare vouchers
- A generous welcome allowance to spend in the Fnatic shop
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.